The new Yaris GRMN is an authentic, full-blooded and highly tuned hot hatch inspired and influenced by Toyota’s return to the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) in 2017 with the Yaris WRC after 17 years. Toyota GAZOO Racing has been back to the WRC which is the pinnacle of rallying, will definitely provide Toyota with new challenges and opportunities to further develop its people, explore new technologies, and experience various road conditions around the world, thereby contributing to pursue making ever-better cars.
The motorsport influence is displayed in dedicated performance features that broadcast the car’s special qualities, both in its exterior styling and its driver-focused interior. It also sports unique paint finish – white with red and black flash detailing on the bonnet and sills, echoing the livery of the thoroughbred rally car.
Although successful GRMN performance models have previously been sold in Japan, the Yaris GRMN is the first to be marketed in Europe, on sale from early 2018.
Chassis and suspension
- Reinforced chassis with additional bracing, including an extra bar between the front suspension towers
- Tuned suspensions, dedicated Sachs shock absorbers, Torsen limited-slip differential and front stabiliser bar
- BBS 17-inch multi-spoke alloys Black wing-type rear spoiler, rear diffuser and centre exhaust tail pipe
- Front sports seats designed by Toyota Boshoku
- Aluminium sports pedal set and specific combimeter
Fuente: GazooRacing |