Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is gauge series which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit.
- Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility.
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit.
- The illumination color can be chosen from white, amber red, and blue.
*The illumination color cannot be changed.
- The light-emitting gauge always provides clear visibility with high contrast.(The brightness is 200% compared to existing models.)
- The needle pointer driven by original stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicles.
- Brightness can be adjusted by selecting from five levels for daytime and nighttime separately.(nighttime dimming cancellation function is available.)
- The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle in 3027 – 4600 segments (0.088°- 0.059°), and provides accurate vehicle information.
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors.
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes.
- A mounting bracket, meter cup, regular position bezel are provided with this product.
- With both fuel pressure gauge and turbo installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen.
|Gauge size||60mm||2 3/8″|
|G||77.6 to 79.1*||3.05 to 3.1*|
*When Regular Position Bezel is attached
Regular Position Bezel is not included in the package of ADVANCE BF.
|Supplied from Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit|
|Current consumption||Maximum during 7 gauges are connected
+B 2A(IGN ON), 5mA(IGN OFF)
|Illumination color||White, amber red, and blue
The illumination color cannot be changed.
Warning LED: red
Peak LED: blue
|Display range||Refer to each gauge page.|
|Applicable number of cylinders||1,2,3,4,5,6,8|
|Note||*Products is for only on vehicles with a 12V electrical system. Never use products on 24V vehicles.
*Products can not be installed in altered vehicles.
*To install pressure gauges or temperature gauges, proper sensor attachments are necessary. The thread sizes of sensors are 1/8PT.